[General] 60" Projection TV available

Matthew H hendrix04 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 09:14:13 CDT 2012

Are you talking an old school 4:3 projection TV or a newer DLP 16:9 HD
projection TV? I am guessing the former and if that is the case I
would say pass as well unless someone has a project in mind already
and would be taking it out of the shop. Those things are practically
worthless these days.

--

-You can't stop the signal, Mal. Everything goes somewhere, and I go
everywhere.-