[General] 60" Projection TV available

Jeff Cotten omegix at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 09:11:01 CDT 2012

Hi makers!  Someone has offered to donate a 60" projection TV to the shop
if we're willing to pick it up.

My personal feelings on this are that the shop doesn't need it and it would
take up precious space, but I wanted to extend the invitation to other
people who might want it for it's cabinet, or a project they might be
working on at home.

I don't know what the quality of the picture is, as I understand projection
TVs and projector bulbs do not burn out like a lightbulb burns out, but
normally fades away.
replacing the bulbs on projectors are usually as expensive as buying a used
projector off ebay, I'm not sure how it is with projection TVs.

If anyone is interested reply and I'll get some contact info.

~Jeff