[General] RFID help

Arthur Arthur at cd-net.net
Thu Dec 27 23:36:22 CST 2012

That sounds like a fun project.  Could you give me some details about it.
 Does the reader use a virtual serial port?  If so, I
would suggest pySerial.  The other question is what do you want to do with
it?  There are so many great ideas for RFID.  Which one are you looking at?

Arthur Moore

--
Sincerely,
Arthur Moore