[General] Birmingham fieldtrip to ML-256

K West kit.west at gmail.com
Sat May 5 14:47:51 CDT 2012

Okay so I might as well disclose that I made a facebook group- an interest
group. The group has the event planned for Tuesday, May 15th.
http://www.facebook.com/groups/170650296394103/

If you'd like to join up, request to join the group and I can add you. May
15th is the tentative date. My friends who initially showed interest are
not committing for some reason. So maybe the trip might be moved later to
whenever the next available Public Night would be.