[General] Chainmail Class

Jeff Cotten omegix at gmail.com
Mon May 7 10:29:41 CDT 2012

Hello Makers!

Jessica Garcia of Thevenin Jewelry (named after the Thevenin\Norton circuit
equivalent in EE) has offered to teach a class on how to make your own
chainmail.

Before the class can go on, we need interested peoples.  If you are one
those interested peoples, please respond here, or add your name to the wiki
planning page for this event:

https://256.makerslocal.org/wiki/Chainmail_Class

A date will be determined once we know who all wants to take the class.

Please note there is materials cost for this class of $10.
You will also need two sets flat nose pliers, which are about $10 each new
at Jo-Ann's (though I haven't checked harbor freight recently).

Happy Making!
Jeff \ Omegix