[General] Plasma TV - Bad - Tried To Fix

joshua carr joshuaq.carr at gmail.com
Sat May 19 14:14:19 CDT 2012

We the unwilling, led by the unknowing are doing the impossible for the
ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long, we are now
qualified to do anything with nothing.        Mother theresa.

I can fix anything, and would love the challenge, know ing the payoff would
be a free plasma tv.  This guy is me. I can come pick it up today if its in
your way.