[General] LAN Party

Greg gregabyte_99 at yahoo.com
Tue May 22 13:32:06 CDT 2012

Greetings, programs
As many of you know, June 2nd is our epic pig feast.  What you may not know is that it is also going to be a day of epic gaming!  How can a mere day contain such awesomeness?  We aren't sure either so please do not panic in case of total existence failure.
In addition to terrifying amounts of pork, we will be having our LAN party.  Entry is free with your purchase of food.  Well, it's free without the purchase too but you would be really missing out.  Games we will be playing include Monday Night Combat, Unreal Tournament 3, Team Fortress 2, Left4Dead 2, Diablo III, Minecraft, and many more.  We will have an official Minecraft tournament with prizes so make sure your pick is sharp.  Gaming will begin after the open house.
-Greg