[General] Fwd: [MhvMkrs] Anyone want to be on the teevees?

Nolan Cash r48811 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 16:35:19 CDT 2012

So what would we get out of the deal, or would this be something we would
have to fit in around our already busy schedules? With some of the hours we
all work I think it would be hard to make a good show with people randomly
showing up at all hours of the day and night already tired and frustrated
from work.