[General] Fwd: [MhvMkrs] Anyone want to be on the teevees?

ainut at hiwaay.net ainut at hiwaay.net
Fri Sep 21 02:08:08 CDT 2012

Rocket City Rednecks -- I *so* wanted it to succeed.  I mean, hometown
people, themes that are right up our alley, personable actors.  What
could go wrong?  I think the way the producers put the actual show
together that aired just got boring after just a few shows.  If
someone else had done the directing...

David Merchant