[General] August Build Night/Hackathon

Tyler Crumpton tyler.crumpton at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 22:21:22 CDT 2013

Hello all!

Makers Local 256 is hosting another monthly Build Night on Saturday,
<x-apple-data-detectors://1>August
24th <x-apple-data-detectors://1>! Spend all night working on something
awesome, and hack at it until it works (or until it doesn't)! We'll be
assembling some 3D printers, working on some electronics, and pretty much
anything else you want to do! The night starts at 5PM on
Saturday<x-apple-data-detectors://2>and will run to at least 5AM
Sunday morning <x-apple-data-detectors://3>. Feel free to invite friends to
come work on some neat projects! Don't have a project to work on? Offer
your own experience or learn something new! I know I'm excited!

For more information, keep an eye on the Makers Local blog and wiki over
the next couple of days. Feel free to email me with any questions or
comments you may have!

Can't wait to make!
Tyler Crumpton

--