[General] SLUG Speakers

Arthur Arthur at cd-net.net
Tue Dec 17 16:48:16 CST 2013

Could you please give me a link to the SED Linux Users Group (SLUG) webpage.
I feel like I should know about this group but I don't, and my google fu
seems to have failed me.

Also when is it?  I don't live in Huntsville right now, but I could give
small talks like:  "When the installer fails:  Installing Debian from the
command line" and "UEFI:  Better than grub, but still not perfect."

Assuming I can get away from my university that is.  East Tennessee State
University is on a slightly different schedule than UAH.