[General] SLUG Speakers

Kirk D Mccann kirk.mccann at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 16:57:51 CST 2013

Your google fu is thwarted by firewalls.  The slug web site is just for
intranet users at the moment.  We will be standing up an external site
before the first meeting in January.

Meetings are monthly; generally on a Wednesday.  We publish fliers about
2-3 weeks in advanced.

Thanks and Have a Good Day,
Kirk McCann