[General] multi-roter drones...

Stephan Henning shenning at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 13:14:15 CST 2013

It might be worth changing out your power connectors for something like
Anderson Power Poles. Helps cut down on the number of pigtails you need to
make. A lot of speed controllers don't come with connectors, so if you do
have to cut stock connectors off, it's usually only on the battery side.

APP also make it easier to build parallel/series hardnesses if you should
need one in the future.