[General] Tuesday feast

joshua carr joshuaq.carr at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 23:32:18 CST 2013

This week's feast will be brought to you by Amanda Nobles, my friend and
partner in life. To take the edge off this frigid front of chilly weather,
Amanda will be serving her incredible 3-meat chili. (not vegetarian
friendly)There will be plenty, so 5 dollar first bowl and seconds free til
it's all gone.  All proceeds go to makers local. The chili is made mild, so
if you like it hot I believe there's already hot sauce at the shop. Any
special spice will be up to you. Looking forward to seeing you all after
work.

See u then!

Josh