[General] Self-Paced Electronics Engineering Tutorial

Drake Daggett drake.daggett at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 16:11:40 CDT 2013

Esteemed Assembly,

I am very interested in learning electronics, breadboarding, making
circuits for a specific application, things of that nature.  I am
frustrated by both the variety of sources available, and the assumed
knowledge base that many publications and sites start with.

So I ask what is a good self-paced electronics engineering tutorial?  I
know basic wiring, basic coding, and that's about it.  I know nothing of
digital circuits, RC timers, or DIP packages.  Ideally, the tutorial lesson
would end with a project.

any ideas/guidance/pointers?

thanks!!

Drake