[General] 555 timer audio circuits

Stephan Henning shenning at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 13:14:41 CDT 2014

My only caution would be against making it too 'awesome'. While it would be
cool to have something that complex, it drives up complexity and cost.

Also, I would think something that involves minimal code would be
preferred. You can give kids a soldering lesson with a good kit, but if we
have to add in code I don't think it will go as smoothly, unless it becomes
something more akin to a full school year tech project in which they start
from building an assembling and move to coding.