[General] Gearhead makers might be interested in the 24 Hours of Lemons

Greg Brown greg at clockworkmayhem.com
Sun Feb 2 17:23:51 CST 2014

So Rick, you are the owner of that MG I saw while driving in to the shop.
 As several members can testify, I was drooling a bit over it.  My mom
drove an MG midget for a long time and I learned to drive on a 1977 (or
1975, don't remember) MG Grand.  Seeing that car sitting there was a huge
kick in the nostagias.

Sorry to go off topic.
</fanboy squee>

-Greg