[General] Abandoned graphics card at embedded development station ownership

Jeff Cotten omegix at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 12:45:42 CST 2014

First, thank you for asking about this first, it means a lot to me since
I've been so persnickety about the embedded dev station in the past.

I will take a look at the card this Tuesday and see if it needs to go back
into the desktop to support multiple monitors.  Last I investigated the
multiple monitor capability was not working on the machine, and it may be
that the wrong video card was put back into it.  That's just speculation,
will investigate Tuesday.