[General] Fwd: STEM club

Charlotte M. Ellett charlaxy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 11:26:10 CST 2014

I think that the opportunity to solder should be there if parents/teachers
will consent to it.  Kids need to learn somewhere, and I'm guessing 90%+
don't have anywhere else to learn (that's why this club exists).  Give them
a good safety lesson and let them try it in small groups (maybe even
1-on-1) with lots of direction.  So I would ask if the teacher will permit
it and then move from there.  I like the back-up plan, however.

--
Charlotte M. Ellett

http://c63industries.com