[General] Fwd: STEM club

Kirk McCann kirk.mccann at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 11:29:10 CST 2014

My schedule is very busy but I would love to step in and help if someone
wants to teach a class.

I have attended and hosted several classes of this nature.  I highly
recommend having an instructor and at least one assistant who has completed
the project.  Some of the classes I have attended get quickly derailed by
one or two people who are slower than the rest and requires the instructors
help at every point.  At this point the assistant(s) can step in to help
the students that require it while the instructor continues with the rest
of the class.

Also having an instructional time and a work time helps.  So that if those
kids get a bit behind they have a chance to catch up.

Just my 2 cents.  If it's worth that much.

Kirk

Sent from my iPad