[General] Sip and Hatch

John Kelly candleknight at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 18:02:31 CDT 2014

This is that Huntsville area startup/entrepreneurs meet-and-great. I've
told some of y'all about this before, so I figured I'd share it here to get
the word out if anyone else wants to come.  ^_^

https://www.facebook.com/events/550665471723020

"Come and meet with the starters and creators of North Alabama: artists,
engineers, developers, designers, lawyers, independent business owners,
makers, poets, film-makers, beer-crafters, connectors, inventors,
investors, restaurateurs.
It is time to get out of our silos, mix and match, share and learn together
to realize the innovative startup ecosystem we all know must emerge in our
area.
Show up early, stay late, drop in anytime. Network with other entrepreneurs
and listen to the entrepreneurial stories of the growing startup ecosystem
in the Huntsville metro!"

See yah there!
-Candleknight