[General] A Letter From Mojave - A Rocket Flight Opportunity For Code - Project Prometheus of Masten Space Systems

Ethan Chew spacefelix at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 17:21:09 CDT 2014

Understood and thank-you.

My next curiosity on this statement:

"Using the packet forwarder, real-time data such as GPS location, inertial
data, and vehicle state information can be streamed to hosted technologies
during an actual RLV flight."

Does "hosted technologies" mean that you can hook up a computer to the
dedicated payload network, receive data from the vehicle and then forward
that into the internet?

I'd have to ask Masten...

      - Ethan/spacefelix