[General] Tuesday Night Feast

Arthur Arthur at cd-net.net
Sat Mar 15 19:48:06 CDT 2014

Just curious.
The old readers were just a magnetic pickup hooked to the mic input.  The
new ones have a chip which does some sort of "encryption" before passing
the data along.
What interests me is looking at data from random cards.  Like what exactly
is on my student ID?  There was a good talk about hotel room locks about a
year ago.  It's interesting stuff.

--
Sincerely,
Arthur Moore