[General] March 22 Havoc hockey tickets FREE!

Rick Nelson geezer.nelson at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 16:05:34 CDT 2014

I have three reserve seat tickets in the upper, silver section for
tonight's hockey game.  I had to work from 8:00 am yesterday to 8:00 am
this morning, and I have to go back in at 10:00 tonight.  My wife and niece
are not feeling well, so we are not going to the game tonight.  Rather than
waste what we paid for the tickets, I am giving them to whoever comes and
takes them.  I'm going to get some sleep, so I tacked the tickets to the
fence post in the alley behind my house.  Think of it as geocaching without
coordinates.

You should all know where Andrew Jackson Way and Oakwood Avenue is.  From
that intersection go East (toward the mountain, not toward the Parkway) two
blocks to Coleman Ave.  It is directly across the street from the Optimist
Park baseball field.  Turn right onto Coleman, then turn left into the
alley.  The second house on the left, facing Oakwood Ave. is mine.  It has
a dirty El Camino facing the alley, and a few cars that we don't drive very
often.  The tickets are tacked onto the wooden fence post closest to
Coleman.  If you get them, please post so others will know they are gone.

The seats are in the upper section near the bottom.  They are beside an
entry portal, where there are only two seats in the row.  Two are side by
side and the third is behind those.  The other seat in the second row is
not taken, so a fourth person could buy a general admission ticket and sit
with you.

Tonight is the Legends Night, where retired players have a game between
periods.  The Havoc are playing their last game of the regular season
against the Columbus Cottonmouths.  The goalie for the Cottonmouths will be
the only female in the league, who was also the goalie for the Canadian
Women's Olympic Hockey Team.  They took the gold medal this year, so she is
good.  This will be a good game, but we just couldn't make it.

I hope someone gets to enjoy those tickets.
Rick Nelson