[General] A cleaner shop!

Matthew O'Gorman mog at rldn.net
Sun Mar 30 05:18:52 CDT 2014

Thank you to everyone who took part in today's cleanup.  The shop is
super clean.  I hope people take notice of many of the new improvements
to the shop.

* New shelves
* Clean space under the tables (maybe we should make this only temporary storage in the future...)
* The champagne room has been cleaned and organized
* kitchen has new shelves
* New electrical wiring for tables
* reorganization of some of the heavier power tools
* EVEN MORE SHELVES
* wiring clean up
* tool organization
* dust relocation
* 2 dumpsters worth of garbage thrown out
* Donated server being added to the server rack
* kiln installed to a more accessible location
* Dozens of DONUTS
* garage door area cleared enough for a car again
* And probably other updates I failed to mention

I want to thank everyone who took part in the clean up.  This includes
everyone who helped out just by taking their stuff home for the day.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

--
Matthew O'Gorman
BM: BM-2D7WS1iu3wNo66sLVwd4CcZ5sBHbn8CYwR
Xim/Email: mog at rldn.net
mog at rldn:~$ fortune wisdom -s|boxes
/* For good, return good.    */
/* For evil, return justice. */