[ML-General] Metal Sheet Break

Daniel Valdez smeeon at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 20:32:04 CST 2014

Russell Welding Company Inc
2050 Washington St NW, Huntsville, AL 35811

Has a metal break that will easily handle 1/8" (it's the size of a small car)

They are just around the corner from the shop and will probably charge you ~$5 to do as many breaks as you want.

They will also take schematics and do it for you from stock metal of your choice.

They are super awesome if you've never been in there. And they have like 30 shop cats.

--
Daniel Valdez
Audio Insight, Inc.

We Make Technology Work
Residential & Commercial - Design & Installation
Audio * Video * Networking * Automation