[ML-General] Invitation to work on a tank

Jeff Cotten omegix at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 15:28:32 CST 2014

If anyone has an interest in war machines and\or engines, in February the
Huntsville Veterans Memorial Museum will be assembling and installing a jet
engine to put into an Abrams tank.

One of the volunteers is opening this up to any makers that are interested
in being part of this hands-on effort.

Part of testing the engine will of course involve the volunteer mechanics
driving the tank.

If you are interested send me a reply and I will get your contact info into
the POC's hands.

Happy Making,
Jeff

PS:  One of their Abrams tanks will be part of the Veterans Day Parade
tomorrow:
http://www.waff.com/story/27343709/veterans-day-parade-held-in-downtown-huntsville