[ML-General] qt training

david ainut at knology.net
Sun Dec 20 18:53:05 CST 2015

Susan,

I'm up for it.  Gaining ground on the knowledge of it bit by bit.  And I
mean that literally.  Even with the books I have, not a single one of
them can be followed verbatim with Qt 5.5.x.  <sigh>

I did find a gem, though.  With a previous normal Makefile, one can use
"qmake -project" and generate a Qt project based upon the original
Makefile.  Usually, some editing required, of course.

Wasn't there a guy who said he might could give us pointers?  I don't
have those emails as I have to reconstruct X on that machine.  It was my
normal email computer; this one is just a backup so I don't have a lot
of history in it.  (Power outage corrupted a few files, yes, even on
Linux that happens.  I now have a UPS for it, too.)

David