[ML-General] Which (free) Linux electrical cad software?

Erik Arendall earendall at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 11:13:12 CST 2015

I have used Eagle and KiCAD before.
Eagle has a lot of publicly available part libraries, both from Sparkfun
and Adafruit.
Kicad not so much, but CERN has started supporting Kicad so that is cool.
Hopefully they will add more features to it moving forward.
Both are good packages, just depends on what time you want to spend. If you
want to get started quickly, might look at Eagle.

Erik