[ML-General] FIRST FTC Robotics Volunteers

david ainut at knology.net
Fri Jan 2 18:05:36 CST 2015

When I was doing the Red Cross thing, I worked the 'first aid' rooms
with elementary school kids.  Talk about potentials!  I love kids,
(especially grandkids) but I will NOT submit to this 1) invasion of
privacy, and 2) submission to useless police state dogma.  Screw that
mindset.

And, it doesn't work anyway.

--
This headspace for rent