[ML-General] FIRST FTC Robotics Volunteers

James Fluhler j.fluhler at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 14:19:14 CST 2015

Seriously dude? If you had a kid would you not want the peace of mind knowing that the volunteers are not sex offenders? Like grow up and loose the conspiracy theory mindset not everything is about the government encroaching on your freedom sometimes it's just about making the environment as safe as possible for innocent kids. If you don't like it don't volunteer but don't fill the email with your crap.

James F.