[ML-General] LabVIEW Makers

Jeff Cotten omegix at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 13:38:39 CDT 2015

HI All!  Just passing on the invite to this maker oriented class being put
on by National Instruments:

http://sine.ni.com/nievents/app/offering/p/offeringId/1920389/site/nic/country/us/lang/en

It's tomorrow (Wednesday) at 11:30AM.  The event is both catered and free
(though you should register).

654 Discovery Drive
Suite A
Huntsville, AL 35816

"

NI’s involvement in the maker space is an extension of what we've been
doing for 40 years – empowering innovators to do amazing things.  I'll talk
about the hardware and software we're using to enable makers to build
bigger projects, faster than ever before, the community that we're building
to inspire, enable, challenge and support makers using LabVIEW, where we're
going, and how you can get involved.

*About the Presenter*

 Sam Kristoff is a Staff Systems Engineer and National Instruments and the
founder of LabVIEW MakerHub, a community designed to enable makers to use
LabVIEW, an industry standard graphical system design tool for hobby
projects. Sam has created free, open source LabVIEW add-ons for Arduino,
Xbox Kinect, Nest Thermostat, Phillips Hue Lights,  and other Maker
friendly devices.

 "