[ML-General] LabVIEW Makers

Stephan Henning shenning at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 14:28:09 CDT 2015

Did NI release a cheap version of LabView that I somehow missed?

Not sure how they expect makers to use their tool at that (what I remember
it being) price point.

Would be interested in playing around with it again if they have a more
accessible version, can't make this event though. If someone does go, let
me know if you get an answer for that.

-stephan