[ML-General] BBS The Documentary

david ainut at knology.net
Fri Mar 20 19:45:52 CDT 2015

I remember that setup.  I think there was more than one model that was
set up that way but I can't remember model designations either.

I bought a Skywriter (dual head rack-mount 4D system) but never could
get it to work.  It has 12 disks, 4 (8?) cpu's, and a gob of memory...
It's also a 220v system.

Erik, did you like the Indy and Indigo type line?

Finally found a desktop "tower" system, like PC's, and it has all the
compilers with their optimization capabilities as well, an SGI "Fuel."
Strange name for a computer.  I fell in love with the SGI graphical
debugger way back in the mid 80's.  :)