[ML-General] BBS The Documentary

david ainut at knology.net
Fri Mar 20 20:19:08 CDT 2015

I worked computer shows for a few years, so am familiar with the
layouts.  :)  We did shows in Ala, Miss, Ga, Tn.  Just weekend fun,
really.  NEVER made a profit.  :)  We could not compete with the
Russians, who bought literally tons of computer gear with the money they
received from the US grants, then shipped the stuff here and sold it for
pennies on the dollar.