[ML-General] Experience with DraftSight Free edition?

Erik Arendall earendall at gmail.com
Fri May 15 11:37:24 CDT 2015

Yes. It will be easier for mechanical design and depending on the profile
you want to cut on the laser, it will aid on that too.
I have used it as well as all the other major design software packages. If
you have any experience with AutoCAD, its similar to its operation. For a
free edition, its well featured and I use it on and off to this day.

Background: 15yrs design experience with CAD/CAM. (Solid Edge, AutoCAD,
Microstation, Pro/Engineer, Solid Works)