[ML-General] need tutor (?) on the Qt environment and maybe AI

david ainut at knology.net
Sun May 17 02:56:12 CDT 2015

Programming since 1977 so know a bit about that.
The very recent books that are published about Qt are already out of
date because Qt is moving forward so quickly (that is a good thing
except for people who buy the books.)  :)
The online videos move so quickly and their screen characters are SO
small, it makes the video totally useless.
Experimenting on my own has my environment very screwed up.
The Beaglebone Black book has a step by step example that works very
well -- but after the example, nothing.  I'm just not getting it, I guess.
We can have sessions at the library in their meeting rooms (air
conditioned - yay) or at a place you prefer.
Can't pay much.  This is for my own education, not any job.

Also looking for mentor in the artificial intelligence of today, just
because it is so dang interesting.

Thanks,
David Merchant