[ML-General] linux networking questions

david ainut at knology.net
Tue Oct 6 13:07:05 CDT 2015

Using ssh, it asks for password but neither 'raspberry' nor blank
works.  I tried as root and as 'pi' and as 'Pi'.

UPDATE: 'pi' with 'raspberry' works now for ssh!  This is definitely weird.

And, both wifi and wired are working simultaneously.  Whoever made this
image was thinking ahead.  Kudos to them.

If I can just figure out why it only works sometimes...  :)

David