[ML-General] linux dual boot win 8.1?

Michael Patton pattoma at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 06:30:21 CDT 2015

Once I get to GRUB, the system boots like the good old days..  If I do
nothing when the computer is powered on, UEFI starts and goes to the menu
that looks for the Windoze bootloader and boots to Win 10..

^^ This is basically what's going on here. Like Hunter said too. If I catch
it in time I can change the boot menu and essentially select UEFI or the
alternative. I don't necessarily mind toggling that each time, but if
there's a way to make that not be the case, I'd love to figure that out.

Since this machine came pre-loaded with windows, I suppose I can make a
recovery CD and wipe out both OS's and reinstall them both?

thx