[ML-General] linux dual boot win 8.1?

Michael Patton pattoma at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 09:23:45 CDT 2015

Woah - thanks for the time to write all of that out. I'm going to have to
read it a few times to understand it. :)

I appreciate the help and when I'm smarter, I'll decide what to do here.

In the meantime, is there any harm in leaving it the way it is and hitting
F12 during the boot to be able to select which "way" to boot?