[ML-General] Do we have any pilots?

david ainut at knology.net
Mon Oct 26 15:57:31 CDT 2015

Stratux now has a 978 component as well.  I have both running at this
very moment at my home, running off a single RPi 2.
Watching mine through it's web interface as well as overlaid on
sectionals on a tablet running iFlyGPS.  *Great* traffic and weather
awareness (when I can get the weather data - which is not often at home
as there are no ads-b towers nearby.

David M.