[ML-General] Clarifications

Kirstin DeRosa kirstinalexis at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 06:06:02 CDT 2015

I can definitely appreciate someone living their own life and marching to their own drum beat.

However, public perception of the shop and its members is important since the space relies on donations from the public to run. We need to maintain a public face that will continue to attract new innovators, artists, and thinkers.

Nobody has suggested that anybody should be treated as a second class citizen for their employment status or any other criteria. People who want to improve their skills or learn new ones are always welcome at the shop.