[ML-General] Clarifications

Michael Greenway mgreenway1975 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 11:51:27 CDT 2015

As both public and member, I have never gotten the homeless vibe from
anyone at the shop. Pretty sure Know Huntsville didn't either.

What I do see is compassion taking a back seat to homeowner association
politics. I don't like it. I really hope this is not the prevailing mindset
of this group.

Before things go further, I respect all views and hold no grudges as a
peaceful, thinking adult. My views/concerns are expressed. The topic rides
from here, hopefully to better mindsets.

Respectfully, CJ