[ML-General] [General] Big Laser Not Functioning

Chris Bero bigbero at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 20:13:55 CDT 2016

I looked at the machine just now. The fuse in the back by the power sockets
was tripped. I've taped the fuse to the front of the laser controls so that
someone can help determine if we have a spare.

Additionally, it turns out that the emergency stop button was broken in
such a way that it would physically function (depress and click) but would
not actually turn off the laser. This is bad, and we need to fix it.

Chris Bero