[ML-General] [General] Big Laser Not Functioning

smeeon at gmail.com smeeon at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 22:16:41 CDT 2016

This is caused by a simple but avoidable mistake, usually "knife origin" was set incorrectly in which the "run box" tried to move the head outside of the X and Y axis.

Review the guide on the laser cover about knife origin and immediate mode check box.

The fuse did it's job to prevent further damage to the machine. But the "pause" function would not have helped. Always know how to turn off a machine in an emergency for your own safety as much as the longevity of the tool itself. The emergency stop has been repaired before, I thought it was okay, I will look into fixing it tomorrow, but remember the key is right next to it.

Thanks for letting us know! Tool damage happens, and it's a lot easier to fix when we know exactly what caused the fault!

--
Daniel Valdez
Audio Insight, Inc.

We Make Technology Work
Residential & Commercial - Design & Installation
Audio * Video * Networking * Automation