[ML-General] windows 7 movement

david ainut at knology.net
Tue Mar 22 23:57:21 CDT 2016

I've tried the Linux versions of both and never could get either to
run.  <sigh>

In Winblows, I thought maybe I'd boot up in safe mode first, and try to
make incremental updates if we can do that anymore.  (from XP days)

I had an XP "master" floppy but it stopped working many years ago.

I'll leave a DVD; does it matter which kind?  +R -R, write-once, rewritable?

Thanks,
David