[ML-General] windows 7 movement

joshua carr joshuaq.carr at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 00:42:26 CDT 2016

A master, yes. A win7 slipstream compiler/installer. It auto-activates and
requires no key, but it is not updatable to 10. Even if push notifications
and nag screens promise it will; it won't; it will fail to upgrade to 10.
As is- for no price.
A cheap, single-burn dvdr will do. I don't know who sells them anymore.?

Game data will probably migrate easier than an entire operating system.
Keep the laptop in bootable condition, if you can, so you can rip files
from it.

If not, then pull the harddive out and connect it to a Linux box to pluck
the files you want from it that way. You will have to do a little research
on each game, to know which files carry game data, and are needed for
stable operation.

This probably seems convoluted and difficult, but I don't do this often, so
I haven't learned a better way yet. Most of this can be avoided if you
don't need your save-games moved over.
Jm2ยข.
Message me, off list tomorrow for deets.
Past my bedtime.
Josh,out.