[ML-General] windows 7 movement

david ainut at knology.net
Wed Mar 23 04:46:47 CDT 2016

I have about half a tower of dvdr's left.
Don't want Win-10-tin.
I have the game DVD's, original.
Haven't had any success with the "new" version of Wine.  That's why I'm
hoping this bare drive thing will work ok.  I especially want to keep
drivers and such as well, just in case.  Backups, even bit-for-bit
backups only go so far.

Thanks,
David