[ML-General] Reminder: Learn to Microcontrol Wirelessly EnE tonight!

Tyler Crumpton tyler.crumpton at gmail.com
Wed May 18 16:33:33 CDT 2016

Hey all!

Just a reminder that there will be an Eat n' Educate tonight at 6:30 at
Makers Local 256 where we'll have a little hands-on workshop on programming
Synapse SNAP wireless microcontrollers using Python.

There will be pizza! There will be code! There will be blinkenlights!

If you plan on coming and haven't installed the Portal software yet, please
do:

https://forums.synapse-wireless.com/upload/Portal-setup-2.7.3.exe

Linux and OS X users, you'll need to install that under Wine (or
underwater, if you're Dusty).

Let me know if you have any questions! Hope to see you there!

Tyler Crumpton
tyler.crumpton at gmail.com