[ML-General] Free Hands-on Wireless Microcontroller Class Wednesday at ML256!

Joshua Pritt ramgarden at gmail.com
Fri May 13 16:52:28 CDT 2016

I wonder if it would be possible to simul-cast over Google Hangout or Skype
and have the Melbourne Makerspace "attend" this class too?  It will be 7:30
pm here and that is our Show N Tell night where we normally show off things
we've built or are currently building or just ideas for a project and
invite the public.  We sometimes order pizzas with funds from the "pizza
jar".  So I might bring up the live feed when it's my turn and show n tell
your eat n educate class!